Friday, September 29, 2006

Where Was Everyone?

Last night was the audition for the "Teen Mystery Theater" and only four of us teen teamers showed up! Myself [Cat], Alex, Miranda, and Scott were the only ones. Everyone else were either my friend John or people I'd never seen before. I'm very upset! Where were you all?!
Well, for those of you who didn't come--I'm playing very lovely "Paulina Phoul", Miranda's playing the despised "Simone Cower", Alex is playing the pretty boy "Justin Eumeanie", and Scott is playing the annoying "Mini Manager" to my friend John who plays the "Stage Manager". There you go.
I still miss those of you who weren't there!
Cat

4 comments:

Maria said...

The Tulsa World came today and took pictures of Miranda, Cat, and Devin Dean for our murder mystery night! I can't wait to see the picture in the paper.

Remember to mark your calenders for October 19th, 7 p.m. for "America's Idle!"

Prizes and fun for everyone!
Take care,
Ms. Marie

Miranda said...

AHHH I SAW ME AND YOU IN THE PAPER CAT..WE ARE FAMOUS! YAY US...WOOOO! AHH
*dies*

Maria said...

The picture was terrific! I loved Cat's expression. We have had several calls about the program, and lots of teens have taken flyers.
Good work guys!!

Take care,
Ms. Marie

Anonymous said...

Hey Cat!!! this is julie!!! sry that i didnt go to the try-out thingys. i had dance practice. i hope i see you soon!!!! luv ya,
~Julie